- Our online early-bird ticket sales are ending Friday, June 2nd at 5pm. A limited number of tickets will be available at the door, and ticket prices will increase to $20 for a Day Pass or $40 for a Weekend Pass. A few Intensive Class Passes are still available for purchase and will be available online until they sell out. Purchase tickets here.
- Herbstalk is THIS weekend, June 3 & 4. Classes run from 9am to 5:30pm and the Marketplace opens at 10am on both days.
- We are located at The Armory, 191 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA.
- Directions to the event and parking information can be found here. We encourage you to walk, bike or take public transportation if at all possible as parking is limited.
- If you are coming to take classes be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early to allow enough time for parking, checking in, and finding your class. Classes are filled on a first-come basis. Bring a notebook and pen!
- To speed up the check-in process, have your ticket image ready on your phone for us to scan, or bring a paper print out. If you do not have either, no worries -- we can look you up by name.
- Check out our full (downloadable) class schedule HERE.
- Learn more about our wonderful Herbstalk teachers here.
- A Weekend or Day Pass allows you access to all General Classes. There is no need to sign up for these classes in advance! Only Intensives require advance sign-up.
- Remember that the Herbstalk Marketplace is free and open to the public - no ticket is required to enter! Our Market has wonderful handmade herbal products, natural body care items, a variety of artisan goods, and potted herb plants. The marketplace is open from 10am to 6pm on Saturday and 10 am to 4pm on Sunday.
- We also have several great food vendors providing options for all eaters. Food and drinks will be served all day. Meals will be provided by The Oat Shop and Nibble entrepreneurs.
- This year we also have a henna artist providing beautiful designs as well as a botanical face painter!
- Gaian tarot card readings are also provided. Sign up for a session here.
- If you are taking photos of the weekend for social media, please tag us with #herbstalk2017. Thanks for spreading the word!
The weekend we have all been waiting for is almost here! Below are all the details you need to know to have a great time at Herbstalk...