Read on for everything you need to know!...
- Herbstalk is happening on June 1 & 2. Classes run from 9am to 5:30pm and the Marketplace opens at 10am on both days.
- We are located at The Armory: 191 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA.
- Online ticket sales will close on Friday, May 31st at 5pm. A limited number of tickets will be available for sale at the door until sold out. We highly recommend purchasing your ticket in advance if you would like to attend classes.
- There is no need to sign up for individual classes in advance -- you can choose whichever class to attend the day of (except for Intensives). Classes are filled on a first-come basis. View the full class schedule here.
- Learn more about our wonderful Herbstalk teachers here.
- You can download available class notes before or after classes here. This page will continue to be updated as more notes are sent in by our teachers.
- Bring a notebook and pen for taking notes. If you forget Herbstalk notebooks will be available in the Marketplace!
- When you arrive for your first class come at least 15-30 minutes early to allow ample time for parking, checking in and finding your class location.
- To speed up entry, have your ticket image ready on your phone for us to scan, or bring a paper print out. If you do not have either, no worries – we can look you up by your name.
- You can find more details about parking and overflow lots here. As parking is limited we recommend taking public transportation if possible.
- Visit our Marketplace to shop for handmade herbal products from local herbalists, find food for lunch, and check out our Community Resource table for more helpful information & educational resources. No ticket is necessary to attend the Marketplace. It's free and open to all -- just come on in!
- Farmacy Cafe will be serving delicious, healthy food & beverages all weekend. Look for hot meals, salads and snacks on the stage area in the marketplace. Check out their menu below! The Armory bar will also serve a few snacks and drinks, and many of our vendors will have hot and cold tea for sale. Tables and chairs for eating or relaxing will be located on the upper mezzanine level of the marketplace.
- The closest ATM is located in a convenience store a block away from the Armory, so make sure to bring enough cash with you.
- Visit our raffle drawing where several herbal prizes will be available to win, and all money raised will be donated to the United Neighbors of Lower Roxbury Community Garden and to The Stinging Nettle Brujxs Healing Collective.
- As in past years, lovely Gaian tarot card readings are offered. Sign up for a session here.
- If you are taking your own photos to share on social media, please feel free to tag them as #herbstalk2019
We can't wait to see you for an amazing weekend of learning, sharing and celebration!!!